JAT 3.82% 75.5¢ jatcorp limited

Chart this, chart that. Who cares. The charts are meaningless....

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Chart this, chart that. Who cares. The charts are meaningless. This stock touched 29c a few weeks ago, and now we're almost half that. On every POSITIVE announcement this stock is manipulated further and further down. We're back to the territory that this SP was being traded in following the lifting of the trading halt. And this is in the wake of announcements such as Golden Koala acquisition and JD.com. It is being accumulated like nothing I've ever seen. This SP should be trading at double what it is now. We've all seen that every single day there is a late trade 4:10pm reduction of 0.5c from the 4:00pm close that goes off like clockwork. Literally like clockwork. I am clinging on to this stock hoping that these continual forced reductions are evidence of a tightening of the grip from the bigger players as they increase their holdings at minimal expense, and their commitment to the potential of this stock in the longer term. In the face of nothing but positive outlook, surely there is no other explanation??? With every 0.5c reduction though, that's another 0.5c that the SP has to claw back from the market on the rebound. Frustrating as hell. It's a rough ride but I'll be damned if these b*stards are going to shake me loose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.5¢
Change
-0.030(3.82%)
Mkt cap ! $62.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.5¢ 75.5¢ 73.0¢ $70.84K 96.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9156 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 13300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.