Jesus Christ was not Jewish, page-337

1. 24,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jesus said the likes of -> Heaven and earth will pass, but not his words wink.png

"old religions become corrupted."

According to the Bible, things got corrupted in the Garden, however, God already it would seem, had plans in place to get around that, and those plans have yet to be completed and are not going to change.
    The Bible says, God reveals the end from the Beginning -> very early in the beginning = corruption, untruths entered, so one should be expecting that there will be big untruths, right up to or near the end and sure enough, that is playing out.
    Jesus exposes these untruths in 2 Thes 2:8, I think.

As I have previously explained, this should be expected, because their not being taught by God, for the reasons I have previously explained.

"Christianity replaced Judaism"

Rightfully so, all OT physical and literal events, were simply foreshadows of the now spiritual times, from and after Jesus.
    Ex - Literal temple, now spiritual temples = people.
    Literal Israel and now spiritual Israel.

God's Now Israel is those of Jesus's.
    The original Israel was blinded in part, until the times of the Gentiles be full filled = then all Israel will be saved.
    The "all Israel" is then, some Jews and some Gentiles, making up 'the all' Israel term, meaning.

However, the deception is running rife out there, leading people to put aside the now spiritual and focus on that bit of dirt in the mid east, Israel and it's people and a false prophesy of a 3rd temple etc.
    It's a decoy to take peoples eyes off satan's throne wink.png

A 3rd temple may happen, to keep the deception alive, but it's NOT prophesy.
    The true 3rd Tempe is people, but many are blinded to this truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.