Jesus Christ was not Jewish, page-349

1. 6,573 Posts.
    History tells us that every religion gets replaced, renewed, updated, call it what you will, by newer teachings that are better in tune with the needs of the age. Christianity replaced all religions before it, that does not mean that those religions have nothing to offer.

Judaism is a religion that is more about culture, ritual, form and superstition. It has no practical solutions to this version of the world and was in fact replaced by Christianity. The problem is that old religions die hard, they hold on to their believers and the new religion is usually repressed and subjected to open hostility. The Jews killed Jesus because He did not fit they imagined the Messiah would look like, do and achieve. Mostly because spiritual victories don't supply the need for literal victories.

The biggest problem we have at the moment is Islam. This too is a religion with no practical solutions for this age, but it is the religion of the down trodden because it employs violence and revenge. Islam is mostly at war with modernity and it will cause humanity problems for ages to come.

I have come to the conclusion that Baha'u'llah is the return of Christ, certainly in spirit. The Baha'i Teachings make sense and they seem to have real solutions to the problems that beset us right now. As well as that I can't find any religion and its founder that better fits all the Bible prophecies, some prophecies seem to dovetail this religion so completely that it's hard to ignore.

As for Israel and Judaism, I think the Jews will eventually get past this extreme right wing ideology they have embraced.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.