Jesus Christ was not Jewish, page-350

1. 6,573 Posts.
    Well yes, I accept the point you make, but I'm not claiming what I say is the truth, at best it's certain conclusions I've come to and these are not in any way unique conclusions.

And likewise, I didn't expect you to have any other point of view than this one.

As for changing ones mind, I've been an atheist, or agnostic for most of my life, even now I could never give myself over to any religion or it's beliefs without a healthy degree of doubt.

As for Jesus and OT prophecy, there are specific prophecies, they're clearly defined, Jesus did not fulfil them in any way. This has nothing to do with my belief or Christian belief. If Christians think Christ fulfilled those prophecies then they are employing a suspension of disbelief.

As for Muhammad, I don't think He said the Book of Revelation prophecies Him. But there are sections that identify a time for the beginning of His Mission, the rising up of specific Islamic leaders who corrupted the religion, the lands they take over and symbols of these religions, etc. Now sure this may all be BS, or it might be attributed to something else, but what it does not do is identify anything that has happened in Christianity for the last 2000 years and it's not going to identify anything in Christianity going forward because all Biblical prophecy ended in the mid 1800s.

So you tell us what the truth is, you must know because you know what's not the truth.

Anybody can snipe at others who are expressing an opinion, so do you have one?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.