Jesus Christ was not Jewish, page-567

1. 32,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1502
    Gen [17][18]
    And God heard the voice of the boy, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What troubles you, Hagar?Fear not, for God has heard the voice of the boy where he is.
    Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.”

Most theologians know that the Arabs are decendants of Ishmael, therefore have a covenant with God Almighty. God promised to make them a great people and promised to bless them.

However most luke warm Christians parade the Jews are the decendants of Abraham and the Jews are Israel.

Gen [15]
    On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates

I think it's significant today most Arabs the decendants of Ishmael live in the area between the Nile and the Euphrates. Ignoring this fact Jews tell us they have a Biblical right to that land.
    THE PROMISE WAS MADE TO ABRAHAM'S SEED.
    Ishmael was born to Abram before the name change.

Abraham has other seed than those of Jacob-Israel ie, Anglo Saxon Europe.

It's a biblical FACT that Christ who is also Yahweh is not a Pharisical Jew.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.