Jesus Christ was not Jewish, page-850

1. 24,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@rcman

Put up any point of John 8 and I'll reply to it.

Word wotsup write a Bible -> Once upon a time Word wotsup lived in what was considered a far away land, and blow me down, never mind stoning the crows, we got invaded by what they apparently call people, funny looking creatures they were, the buggers come from near and far.
    So we said, we're outta ear and we jumped over the other side of this thing they call a Freeway and built our new Kingdom, or should I say the Palace for the Bride/wife smile.png

And did Ya know, Da God (Father) was/is Da Word lol.

God Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = God and Father.

And the Word Man Jesus come along and said;
    Jesus -> I am in the Father.........in my Fathers house.

On the taring of the curtain upon his death, the official opening to the (WORD) House etc of God or Eden reopened to the tree of Life.
    John 10:9 - I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. = The Word of God.

Tree of life ->
    John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
    Written -> Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah (Father), and great will be their prosperity. ->
    Come ye into the House and be taught by Daddy, who has got all the a, b, c,s = Alpha Omega's for your words, so you can express your person, so you can get a job and con up the chicks etc biggrin.png as Daddy wants you to be fruitful and multiply so he can have Grandkids lol.

Taught by God/Father -> That all ties in with the Comforter, Spirit of truth, the Holy Spirit and us being Temples = WHAT THE BEEEPERS HAS HAPPENED THEN -> Thousands of differing Christian faiths = Truth abandoned, the necessary key core truths of who and what the Father and Son are.
    ------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.