nj,"religion is a joke". Jesus himself was scathing in his...

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    nj,

"religion is a joke". Jesus himself was scathing in his criticism of the religious people of his day.

Unfortunately while you may think you are good, and I have no reason to doubt you, being good doen't get you into heaven.

Only forgiveness through believing (and following) Jesus will get you there. It is a matter of faith.
    If anyone sincerely seeks Jesus they will find Him. If anyone just wants to know what the Bible says then that is no guarantee that He will reveal Himself.

I am not going to enter into pointless argument for the sake of arguing. Moreover I don't have a great intellect to parade before others. But my belief in Jesus, which came by faith, became a relationship. He has used me in supernatural ways and I have seen supernatural healings in His name. But I don't expect many one on this blog to think that I am anything but delusional. After all Christ was crucified by those who were witnesses to his miracles.

The Bible authentic? 66 books written by about 40 different authors over 2000 years and without contradiction. Everything in the Old Testament points to Jesus. The number of prophecies that came to pass with His birth and resurrection defy statistical probability.

Someone started a thread "What if Jesus didn't die on the Cross?. More relevantly is the question What if Jesus did die on the Cross?

Enough from me.Have a good week end.

Hag

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.