ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Been watching ADSLOT for a while now, but I'm still reluctant to...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Been watching ADSLOT for a while now, but I'm still reluctant to invest (as yet).   I really like the company's product (Symphony), positioning (with groupm), and market potential (Automated Guaranteed).  

HY revenue has only increased 8% from 2015 ($3.8m) to 2016 ($4.1).   Almost 90% of this revenue is from Australia, NZ and Asia despite the activation of Symphony in the European market.  I know Symphony it is relatively recent with groupm, but the European market revenue has actually decreased from 2015 ($273,270) to 2016 ($165,165).   Why is this?

Adslot do state that, "Automated Guaranteed (Trading Fee) revenues have not developed at the rate anticipated" because of less that adequate fit with the industries service offerings and missing features (see p. 16 of Investor presentation).  

So revenues won't start to increase (markedly) without further product development and enhancement, nor until businesses move to more to more centralized platforms to take advantage of Automated Guaranteed solutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.