MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Jim Chanos Lovers

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    Those gloating over Mallinckrodt being shorted by Jim Chanos seem to be totally ignorant of some facts. They say "ignore Chanos at your own peril", "Chanos has been right", blah, blah.
    Well, let me tell you that Chanos is losing his lunch, shirt, donkey and a whole lot more shorting Tesla.

"Since Chanos unveiled his short position in the company in September, Tesla's stock has risen 49%. Similarly, since the short-seller who helped take down Valeant, Andrew Left, announced his position against Tesla just over a year ago, shares of the company are up 56%."

Here:
    http://fortune.com/2017/04/03/elon-musk-tesla-ford-short-sell/

Today, Tesla is trading at near all time highs of $324, up $124 dollars from where Chanos went short at $200. So since Chanos went short, Tesla stock has risen 61%.

Serves him right.

The guy compares Tesla to Valeant Pharma. Hello? How imbecile can this guy be? Looks like senility is setting in as well.
    He must be a MORON to think Tesla is a "zero", just like he thinks MNK is a "zero". He said MNK is a zero because MNK's operating income is under $300 million whereas the debt is $8 billion.
    Well the MORON must think Tesla is a BIGGER zero because Tesla has NO operating income and a debt of $9.7 billion. Tesla's market cap now is over $53 billion.

Mesoblast's negotiating partner, Mallinckrodt's stock is up a healthy 6% since Chanos gave that stupid interview on Bloomberg TV on 05/18.
    I would love to see Mark Trudeau, CEO of MNK troll Chanos and Andrew Left (who is a big-mouth blah blah short of MNK) when MNK has the last laugh, which I believe they will.

PS: I was told that madame bowelry's poop troop janitor squad has recently increased with the addition of a filthmaker and another who is taking an insane amount of time boarding a plane (but wanted mercy from me saying he/she is a long and is being objective). Ha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.