LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

jimako calls linc a buy at these levels

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Good day All

Yesterday, there was a large seller exiting the market in LNC
    You may have noticed a cross trade for 670,000 Shares done at 2.84.Interesting enough the buyer seemed to want to protect the share price at 2.85 which leads me to believe it's a non institutional buyer.( 400,000 done on the match at 2.85 )The large seller dropped the rest 200,000 shares at $2.85 on the close.
    I suspect last weeks Institutional buyer will be back in the market this afternoon, tommorow and friday if last weeks pattern is to be followed.
    Currently, the masters of the universe and pushing the stock down as that's what they do best. There are more down days than up days in Aust as the Govt is on the nose big time with overseas investors.
    There is no heat or fear in the market to push LNC much past $2.85 and even a sleepy institution with laconic movement would be jolted to press the buy button should that occur.
    Pls note This is the first time I'm posting a buy on the stock at current levels as IMO there is very limited downside and good upside in the short term.

Green ticks are appreciated as always!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.