SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Am curious. Re the posts on ISX threads within the past 24 hours...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Am curious.  Re the posts on ISX threads within the past 24 hours which I cannot read because they are deleted.

If any ISX holders/buyers are preparing submissions to 'other parties' -

{1} don't forget to include the number of 'downramping' posts by volume and poster....I would like to name some of them here/now but won't as my post will be deleted.  Volume can also mean a new ISX poster - one who has appeared since 2 Oct 2019 - one who has never held.  There are many.  Some have few posts on ISX, others post prolifically.  As example of an early poster re ISX - e.g. AnneSid creating new ISX threads to list new 9EC articles pre/post ISX suspension.  HC's own search date reference for AnneSid https://hotcopper.com.au/search/18616409/?q=%2A&t=post&o=date&c[user][0]=376902&c[visible]=true&c[tags][0]=ISX+%28ASX%29

As MANY OTHERS have noted, the serial downrampers/non-holders' profusive posts remain on HC ISX threads.  Why?  Aren't they challenged?  Aren't they reported?  Especially when the content of many of their posts are contradictory to evidence to date - evidence which the posters could have found easily and initially in the approved and the recently passed ASX ISX announcements which ASX have allowed ISX to publish on the ASX platform.  Reference: ASX ISX announcements since 2 Oct 2019.

.....and {2) also record the number of new posters appearing on ISX threads after ANNS and particularly those appearing on HC ISX threads following social media and/or or 9EC publications (including AFR, SMH, The Age and others within the 9EC PUBLISHING network).

Just a thought.

Many posts on the ISX threads by ISX holders (non shorters) are worthy of inclusion in submissions to other 'external' investigating parties.  As are the statistics and volume of posts by professed ISX shorters and serial ISX downrampers.

Do consider saving your post's content and do consider submitting your post/posts and those of others to investigative or independent sources outside HC, ASX, ASIC, 9EC etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.