ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

JM 50mins, page-106

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Many good points today.

I sensed that James was working at tempering his enthusiasm during the interview but he could not help himself at times when describing the intricacies of the chemistry and physics of the halloysite products. The possibilities are indeed mind blowing and James can clearly see that. He must lie awake at night with his mind racing over the complex physical chemistry of halloysite and its meny emerging uses in this modern world.

Read through james CV. It is on his IN page for all to read. His industrial experience is immense in many fields relating to industrial minerals. He also has marketing experience so i can see where his enthusiast style comes from.

We have a timeframe now for production. There was mentioned a lot of fat built into the capex for modifications because James knows that between now and production ADN will need to have a plant that can produce a lot of the highest purity halloysite to satisfy the most highly value added customers.

Between now and production will be plenty of announcements. we all want them tomorrow. They will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.