ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Sorry, I just re read and you said "nervous" not "panicked". I...

1. 4,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    Sorry, I just re read and you said "nervous" not "panicked".

I was going to say if some holders have felt repeatedly let down and continued to hold from 30 c down to 20c and then 18c down to 10c they probably feel pretty stupid already and everyone has a limit.

I bet those who we all thought were stupid selling at 18c pre DFS don't feel so dumb now. In hindsight I wish one of them. Don't get me wrong I would have rebought at these levels for sure but been much more cautious.

Anyway not trying to be argumentative as I said just offering an alternative view. I think I've probably gotten a little fatigued with all the positivity here whilst my investment has continued to languish, so just want to offer some opposing views to keep the discussion open.

Like yourself I also don't know enough about continuous disclosure rules to know if the LOI should have been announced this morning, I suppose we will find out soon, same on CC plant.

One comment from Pezz that did resonate with me a while back was about people losing sight of the bigger picture and that we are going to production. I agree to some degree and was more wholeheartedly in agreement with this pre DFS in fact it's what I have been telling myself and others who have questioned their investment here over the last 12 months. I know projects slip all the time and all the other variables including, covid, supply chain factors, governments approvals etc. that influence this but I absolutely did not expect production to be pushed back by so far (assuming we can meet the new timelines) and that the high grade products would be pushed back even further so although I'm still here and confident we are going mining I think I will genuinely only believe it when I see it.

Last edited by Sk1nman: 09/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $4.672K 273.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 17975081 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7032891 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.