ADN 8.70% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

JM 50mins, page-56

1. 3,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 763
    Be a very good sign to see the shorters try to rip anything to threads on Monday , imo I think the shorters will be very worried about this one and could possibly panic , I would love to see a trading halt on Monday and let the shorters squirm for as long as we can , problem shorters will have now is by continually posting a lot the thread interview gets noticed by more than just holders , imo they will try to start a new thread where the interview isn’t , I won’t be replying on any thread except the interview thread , it’s a great interview don’t forget to like it , an loi in this case means a lot given the words exclusivity were mentioned , this will give the company time to draw up the legals to retain the exclusive rights , MASSIVE NEWS IMO regardless of how much initial product they require , could also be an opportunity for this company to partner in some way and front capital for capex , very good to hear jm continually talk about reducing the chance of dilution for shareholders etc , to have gone through the shareholder dissatisfaction of the cr and shorting attack he is well aware he owes the shareholders one , by burning the shorters that will be enough payback for me , please jm do not let the shareholders down regarding capital for capex and letting shorters cover into a cr again , shorters need to cover on market should be a priority , a shareholder vote if any partnerships are likely may be a way of having the shorts recalled , there will be no better way to repair the damage done and restore absolute credibility in the board

going to be a very interesting Monday morning

5 times better performance in lithium batteries , when/if proven HUGE NEWS
    5 times better air purification of submarines and spacecraft , products currently selling for 3 million a ton , HUGE NEWS if/when proven

I've always had the gut feeling we are dealing with something special here with the most experienced man on board , bring it home , doing great work over there jm keep it up

sentiment Is buy again for me and I’ll be buying Monday again if I get an open around current sp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $163.8K 7.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 584999 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 938291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.