John,With a return to surplus budgeted for 2017 your 2021 $0 net...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    John,

With a return to surplus budgeted for 2017 your 2021 $0 net debt 2021 call is a complete fantasy.

Your attack on the previous government’s "fiscal management" is a joke when you consider the last 10 ALP budgets have been in deficit compared to 9 out of 10 surpluses for the Coalition.

Your "structural savings" are actually tax increases to fund the NDIS and other "vote buying" schemes.

Your "low interest rates for the rest of the economy" is a contradiction on your earlier argument and indicates the RBA is still trying to stimulate the economy.

Well may I "mock the last "prediction" of treasury" when you consider Parkinson has recently admitted in a Senate hearing that their commodity export prices are inflated.

I may be a simpleton but I know you never budget hoping for the best and then look for someone else to blame when "all your geese don’t line up". Just like Swan, your grasp on reality is impaired by your over inflated opinion of yourself.

So I put it to you again, are you willing to endure some pain now for the benefit of future generations? If so, the ALP are NOT an option come September 14.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.