AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I have to, as our footballing friends would say, give myself a...

1. 235 Posts.
    I have to, as our footballing friends would say, give myself a right upper cut. I have previously said I was 100% invested and was just going to sit and wait. In fact I was only 99% invested, then remembered a rolling line of credit up to $20K, and guess what, fellow pohsters? That sale that went through after close was mine; I just couldn't stand the idea of these things sitting there waiting to be snapped up at 9.8c, so I snapped a few of them myself.

Then my Super statement arrived in the mail; holy sweet Jesus, where has that $300K gone in the three years since I retired?

Even though I hate boats and can't imagine anything worse than spending a year on one, I did start thinking about some of the things I want to do.... African game parks, Eurail passes, trans-Canada rail crossings amongst others. You know how you get that feeling that you have the money to be able to finally do everything you want without worrying about the cost? Well, I had that feeling and allowed the slight matter of not having much cash available at all to be pushed to the back of my mind.

Fortunately I wasn't going to be able to do much till fairly late in the year anyway because I am waiting for a new medical procedure to become available to me, but I really must stop thinking of myself as a millionaire with $6K in the bank.

It reminds me of an old joke about the boy who asks his father the difference between potential and reality. His dad puts his paper down, thinks for a while, then says go and ask your mother if she would sleep with the pool boy for a million dollars. The boy comes back and reports that she would. Now go and ask your sister the same question, says dad. The boy comes back with the same response.

OK, says his father. So potentially we are both millionaires, but in reality we are living with a couple of hookers.

Back into my cave, because now I'm now 101% invested. Sigh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 86239613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63389028 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.