NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

"People who hold true to their beliefs, are the one's who will...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "People who hold true to their beliefs, are the one's who will enjoy all of the riches of life's journey."

The first problem is that markets can stay wrong for longer than I can stay solvent.

The second problem is that I occasionally miss the bleeding obvious when certain that my analysis is correct. I can manage risk by not putting all my eggs in one basket, regardless of my certainty, but hindsight still nags as viciously as somebody who is always right. Empirically, the more certain I have been of my conclusions, the more likely that my emotions have interfered with my analysis and I am expensively wrong.

The third problem is that they we are not dealing with all the information, so we should be sceptical with information from people who have a history of excessive positivity or people who have been associated with entities that have had material price movements just before surprising announcements. If Steve Dobson engaged in insider trading with NCZ in an example that only become public in court (unless he was innocent but caught by Stock Swami's lies - human behaviour tends to be consistent), what other relevant information has been available to some investors but not others?

I'm still holding because the dirt should be so valuable, with lower DISCLOSED expected costs than other zinc mines, and hopefully a lot more metal nearby. Although prices fluctuate in the short term, the best cure for low prices is low prices if demand is stable, as more marginal producers will mothball/close. BUT such valuation doesn't reflect the highly problematic organic layer.

Can we sue Steve Dobson for the damage to the value of our NCZ shares, as indicated by recent price falls, because us normal investors now have evidence that insider trading occurred with NCZ, so other information provided to us is also less valuable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.