RRL 3.08% $1.68 regis resources limited

June Research Report - Regis Resources, page-68

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Great and the speculation for the next bottom begins. I've been holding from $1.42 up to $1.85 and down to $1.30 and the agonising breakdown below the previous 52 week low of about $1.20 down to $1.08. I've taken the opportunities to average down and my average is below the current price but not that close to $1.08. Ultimately you win some and you lose some, the great thing for all Oz goldies is the natural AUD hedge that's been in play since Oct/November last year . It's gradually fallen from 93 cents to 73 cents now.

It's a great time to be an Oz gold producer, because this latest gold price tumble will result in more producers in the US going into care and maintenance. The US producers roughly 211 tonnes whilst AUS produces 270. Aus will keep going and the US might drop a bit. Of course we know the physical demand/supply metrics don't affect the COMEX paper based price which is all about what the FED wants.

Time will tell where this ends up but I think with all the news of late it seems the day of reckoning is coming closer and closer... the next bull market in gold won't be gradual, it will most likely be an abrupt one and it will shoot past all the resistance. Perhaps China's physical/RMB gold price market will be the death of COMEX. I wouldn't be surprised of anything anymore...

I just keep holding knowing that the naysayers RE: gold are motivated to keep manipulating the markets, kicking the can and continuing US hegemony. It will end and it won't end well.

DYOR, a company like RRL doesn't come around often where despite low grade ore they are able to turn a tidy profit. They should focus on acquiring a few high grade sites with their built up cash holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
0.050(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.265B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.65 $1.69 $1.62 $7.424M 4.468M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19775 $1.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 15224 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.