CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

junior retail at it best..., page-44

1. 10,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I have been following T4's posts for a long time as well as the others here. Almost become mates over the internet ! Loved the comment "well do u feel lucky punk do ya " braught Laughter. And the cometn abotu the Sciatic (PS I have that too). And yes T4 does come across as arrogant (the shoe fits LOL). HOWEVER, T4 has been a great teacher to all us punters that listened. There are others too on my favourites. Realluy people who dont need the money anymore but now wnat to help others (who are receptive) to make a go. Whats wrong with that ? U know T4 I reckon the posting under General may just be the way to go - I note sometime u do rop a hint at other stocks u are into - u just catn help yourself LOL. What is wrong though is that coz a person has some cyber charisma and attract folks to him also results in being singled out. Difficult cross to carry. Anyway - sorry to hear you wont be posting anylonger rea shame. By the way I aint trading my great stock I have UNTIL THIER STORY IS TOLD (I invest) Once they reach my fair value a free carry or sell or carry to hold depending on the next horizon of their story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.