Hi Bloke, sorry I couldn't follow your question but I think I...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi Bloke, sorry I couldn't follow your question but I think I understand the jist.

Mobilisation has been "targeted" at various times but the approval never given.

Obviously lot's of bad things were happening last year with covid, has clearly had an impact on financing.

I'm hoping for some news on financing by the end of wet season at end of April/May as it is a logical target and nothing more.

If Jinan don't provide financing support by EOFY than I'd personally expect Patrick and Peter to officially change course whether Max Ji likes it or not...Clearly we cannot wait indefinitely.

But in saying everything I still think Jinan will provide financing support.

The broker data shows someone has been heavily accumulating via Finex...Funny how after I pointed it out Finex went from huge volume to a grinding halt at the exact same time? I did say they would probably switch brokers.Tcb007 has provided some very interesting data indeed which seems to indicate someone in the chain has inside knowledge and it's probably at Chinese end.

The tree shaking is getting vicious, now we have forum posters who claim to know Max Ji very well and of Chinese origin?

I'm not interested in the TON forum any longer, it can't be trusted and is zero on content currently. Amongst the decent investors who are understandably concerned we have a few snakes who I feel are closer to information than others.

I'm not personally expecting anything we don't already know in the annual address to shareholders due anytime but that's just me. When pen hits paper on financing I'm sure David will drop a price sensitive announcement straight away.

David seemed relaxed last week when I called...A few other forum participants said the same thing after speaking with him.

Basically hold tight..Still confident of financing and the broker data suggests someone knows something...However if by chance we don't get a commitment by EOFY we pressure the BOD to officially take other measures...The door to Europe has just opened due to covid and the investment into EV so a JV is certainly much more probable, Jinan would know this.

Take care Bloke.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 18/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.