PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

YousaidThanks for bringing the CVI experience up. It appears...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yousaid

Thanks for bringing the CVI experience up. It appears that you are desperate to discredit me. ie When you can't argue the facts, try and discredit the messenger.

CVI back then had a lot to like about it, especially if you could believe the steady flow of project acquisitions and corporate positioning announced by management, in a resource rich part of the world looking to move forward from years of infighting and destructive civil wars.

The problem of course was that although the projects looked real enough, the real mining that was done was the mining of share holders pockets. I walked from CVI with the 'expensive knowledge' that management led by Mark Smyth couldn't be trusted or relied upon in any way shape or form. To my knowledge they were never able to, and still haven't, delivered anything of substance. They were however brilliant at diluting the register for the sole benefit of insiders.

Now YouSaid, the CVI experience is in fact a very good reason to take PLV seriously. The big difference is that the iron ore in PLV's case is real, value is progressively being added, and management are transparent and trustworthy. Maybe a little transparent for their own good given recent events, but the current set back is just that - a temporary set back, and a time for management to re-think and re-position themselves.

What CVI taught me is that you need three ingredients for a successful company:

- competant, reliable, genuine, and credentialed management
    - a decent project or two
    - people with expertise to run the day to day operations.

Since you are keen to demonstrate where I may have misjudged the management of CVI, which led directly to that company's demise, you fail to mention another company in Cudeco where I just happened to get it right. Now why did you choose to inform the forum of a mistake of mine, and to ignore a success? It is misleading of you not present all of the facts.

I think you will find that PLV is another company that has all 3 bases covered to be successful too!

Just have a little faith.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.