BMN 8.57% $3.04 bannerman energy ltd

just spoke with the company - i'm happy., page-42

1. 1,764 Posts.
    I must say I have got out with just a 5k loss. almost invested more from reading TIBBS, Captain and alike comments. Only put in 20K. Got out at 1.05. Just one hour before the dive.

I am not getting back in until at mid 2010. This will have dead cat bounces now. Huge stockpile coming onto market in 1dst quarter 2010. Very poor PFS. Let us PLEASE face reality. So many people here have a denial mentality. Of course all of us were hoping for better. I rode it all the way to 1.38 and held for 6 months.

So many people here sadly have much more invested. We all shoudl have seen some signs - but hindsight is a wonderful but unobtainable thing.

Leng has been most accurate with his distrust/sp predictions on most occasion. After bullying he at times tried to follow the herd. Hence the sp swapping. He should have stayed loyal to himself.

Anyone who did not get out today or yesterday only has themselves to blame for being stuck now in limbo land for a year plus. TO is best scenario next year for sp to recover IMHO. One could hold for that - stay in dreamland hoping for higher grades all the uranium price to explode (UNLIKELY SOON), or sell and pick another good spec stock which might fly in 2010. Say mte for example or sdl (now oversold). I DO NOT HOLD THOSE STOCKS but am considering getting in soon.

Good luck to all. The spinners in denial please wake up! for your own good. The sheep -m alwqays DYOR and be careful of suppsoed leaders/captains. Egos at play - even with death spirals like this they stay emotionally involved - often to protect themselves from admitting mistakes.

Good luck to all in futures trades/investments to all. May we all learn from this.

Hold or sell. Buying medium or long term still very risky/poor decision other than a risky day trade with stops in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.04
Change
0.240(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $534.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $3.04 $2.79 $1.936M 659.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.04 2905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.