CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

just spoken to sage, page-24

1. 3,011 Posts.
    also if u seriously spoke to TS and he seriously had such a convo with you as you posted here, how does that stand re market transparency blah blah blah, so the director of a coy that has been tied up in an "almost successful but not quite there yet and we still dont know for sure sale" worth $270m odd buckaroos that EVERYONE has been counting on and some have already lost considerable amounts of money on courtesy of the first deposit NOT being paid ON TIME.... spilled his guts to ONE shareholder when all that info could have been neatly parceled in an ann so we could ALL benefit and know it really came 'straight from the horses mouth' so to speak.. if that were true, i for one would be most definitely, totally, undeniably, p!!!!ssED OFFFFFFFF!!! I also find it hard to believe that they dont know one way or the other at this late stage, the whole 'it MIGHT be paid or it MIGHT NOT' WHATS WITH THAT???... i dont get what the difficulty is, either contracts have been exchanged and the settlement (first deposit) date nominiated, in this case, NOW 2 October or they havent! if i were to buy a house for example and sign all contingent documents and perform all contingent disclosures, relevant searches and carry out all required legal actions, agree on an amount and exchange contracts to that effect including settlement date, i am bound by law to then participate regardless of if i suddenly decide i want the house next door instead unless i so alert the seller and agree to whatever ramifications are involved or agreed upon if i choose to break the contract. its not like the contract had an 'out clause' and if it did, it must be one of those invisible ones that appear at ones discretion.....sigh (ps: sorry, i think thats the longest dribbling post i have ever made....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.