SPL 0.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Just Wondering about Promises and Timeing

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    A few thoughts - I know a few posters on HC are very down on SPL management particularly JF but I'm inclined to take another view!

Reflect on the fact that medical "science' is incredibly full of uncertainty. It is not like, say, engineering - where if you do this or that in a clearly defined environment you can be sure of the outcome. EG strength of materials (as structure) in a particular loaded and environmental situation.

I'm an engineer, and medical engineering seems so full of uncertainty, by its nature, that it is scary. I like the relative certainty of engineering.

Consider SPL developing solutions in a field of medical uncertainty. For management to say this will happen or that will happen is maybe a bit bold but they, management, are dealing not only with medical/biological uncertainatainty but they are dealing with Government Regulatory Authorities as well. I know, as I've dealt with a few, they can throw a spanner in the works even after you have gone the extra mile on dilligence and testing. You can never be sure until the approval is in place, whatever the approval, engineering or pharma medical.

I reckon the SPL chatterers would be down on SPL if they said nothing, seems they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't. They can't be 100% certain of outcomes yet they have to commit to them, we, the market drives news!

I'm cutting them some slack. I've been there with regulatory authorities here and O/S, I wonder if many of you have, because if you have you know that nothing is certain with them, and so nothing is certain with FDA.

So I'm cutting SPL some slack on FDA and everything else. HC cemmentators are trying to micro manage the time domain of something that has macro time domains. So as I've read on HC re SPL, "patience".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.0K 1.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 535926 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.5¢ 991112
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.