DUB 3.45% 3.0¢ dubber corporation limited

teichmiester ...There is policy of loose integration between...

1. 2,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    teichmiester ...There is policy of loose integration between Governments happening now as always phone calls between Presidents and Prime ministers world wide moving towards an integrated massive stimulus that is now moving into world economies...bond markets are receiving massive support of buying through the world central banks pumping in liquidity and this money from China USA and world economies will find its way into Stock Markets as it always does and markets will stabilise and prices start to recover.
    Yes many are dying with the virus today 12000 world wide and many more will die in the months ahead but as I pointed out the flu virus is killing as many as 600,000 world wide annually..do we panic?!!
    I just think it is important to realise that balance is required not panic and excessive fear..which has been happening ..looking at toilet rolls,meat alcohol and how it's disappearing from shop shelves ..we do not behave all over the world like this this every year with flu killing 600,000 people.
    The stock markets also reflect fear and panic and I said all these things will pass as everything moves back into balance China is now back at work ..and this is not the time to throw away shares where value is only growing as prices fall..I will continue gradually accumulating in my portfolio...and I am sure in the next 3 to 5 years I will be well rewarded..Naturally this is my personal view based on my 50 years plus experience and my training and education in world Stock Markets.
    You of course can continue to criticise me as you see fit ..indeed I welcome it.After all its my money and your money.
    All the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.