DUB 2.04% 5.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Hey mateSorry, been busy trying to keep the bus afloat and just...

1. 14,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hey mate

Sorry, been busy trying to keep the bus afloat and just saw your reply.

Yes indeedy do, I may buy some DUB when the time is right if she's still about, I suspect it will be but to be honest, I just don't know what will be safe, so that's my disclaimer for "any stock" I mention now!

It was 50c just a few days ago, it's now 39.5c coming off $1.20 when I posted previously 'ish, and I just can't see it stopping it's downward roll to "x".

I won't say what X is, out of respect but also because I don't know. These are really, really scary times. if you're holding stocks at this point in time, you've really got to think about things. And I mean really. I've been around a long time, seen a lot and please, I mean that with utmost respect to your personal situations only.

The problem DUB has, it has a decent product, not overly unique, but it's a good wholesale model product.

Take up has been good, slow on WebEx calling and others though and now that this thing has hit, surely there will be not positive growth, but actually negative growth. Or worst. Problem also is that MC has been at exorbitant levels vs incoming cash/rev.

That was fine to be excited and inflated when things were rosy and everyone got excited about bringing on new telco partners even though it just made for good headlines, a nice steak dinner for management on both sides and promises of things to come.

Now that X number of business are going to fold, their market diminishes, globally, not just in one region and their telcos start to freak out and focus on survival, not selling luxury upsell tech to customers that simply want to be around in 6 months, let alone spend on non essential services. No one is buying anything, it's very, very simple.

Put all the exciting s*&t out the window and protect your cash. It's going to be 6 months of this rubbish, if we're lucky. if in doubt, think to yourself, what on earth could possibly turn our stocks around right now. If you can think of something, you're doing better than me. We're trying to keep the lights on, as is every other company I can think of. So bugger the romantic stock dream, think with your heads.

Today a company on the 3rd floor in our building in Sydney walked out the door. Didn't even take their equipment, laptops etc. Left it all and walked, on the hope it would minimize their exposure to litigation and cost on exiting a long term commercial real estate agreement. Someone started valuing it today.
    Lord Bell has been around a while, as have I and I respect him.
    Months of research on minnows in my red heart days, before kids and shared it all and now I just say whatever.

Ffs the pubs are closed so we couldn't even drown our sorrows as a team, at the end of first lock down day. Geez that's depressing.

I feel sorry for the holders pumping money in over the last few weeks, hoping it would turnaround who are now below their buy in price averagen.

It's not my job to judge or recommend, it's all yours. Maybe we'll be lucky with the mega man flu. Glta but for now, my kids and my business are all that matters to be in, as well as cash.

Be safe and happy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $28.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $226.3K 4.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1203100 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 94095 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 1328918
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.