SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

The countdown continues Look forward to the JP Morgan HealthCare...

1. 12,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    The countdown continues

Look forward to the JP Morgan HealthCare Conference starting Monday week (8th January). Maybe just maybe there will be some market sensitive announcements to come out of this event.

So we have to wait a few more days regarding Viraleze Phase 4 trial results. Whether it is December of January doesn't matter (although makes a mockery of management and timelines).

Why was no audio available from AGM publicly. I have just looked at the AGM slide deck and listened once again to the audio.

Specifically because statements made by management stating will be released (verbally by CEO) and slide deck (in colour) indicate expected to be reported referencing Viraleze clinical data in December 2023 are contradictory

January could also be month a few licensee deals are signed for several marketed products and Dep Drugs

You would have to assume, the nth submission to the FDA for the NDA of Vivagel was sent or will be sent this month. Not market sensitive, so no expectations of announcement referencing it

It has been about 3.5 years since our collaboration with Chase Sun was initiated. This research agreement entered would be coming to a head and clinical trials could be just around the corner

Our initial Merck arrangement is closing in on three years. Ditto with them

It would be interesting to know who this new healthcare organisation is that is interested in using our dendrimers for ADC's as referenced by the incumbent CEO at AGM

I will take this opportunity of wishing everyone a happy new year

Bring on 2024 and with it an increase in share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.5¢ $11.41K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239840 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.