LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Adamgus, I disagree, I hold a fair amount of reincarnated LOMO,...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Adamgus, I disagree, I hold a fair amount of reincarnated LOMO, and will not be selling for the following reasons:

1. I sincerely believe in LOM's potential and future appreciation in it's share price;

2. I will not easily identify another share / company with the same potential;

3. I have more leveraging and will make more gains from LOMO (as I can hold more of these), as opposed to selling my LOMO to purchase and hold a lesser number of LOM shares;

4. If I sell my reincarnated LOMO, I suspect that will have a higher capital gains tax liability (an extra 23% tax on any gain) as I will not be able to utilise the Capital Gains Tax Concession, as LOMO will not have been held / owned for 12 months;

5. My LOMO could have expired and already been worth nothing, zilch ... The fact that they have fortunately been reincarnated, you could say it's a bonus / windfall ... and in essence I have nothing to lose and am free carried;

6. I will hold my LOMO till April 2016 and exercise them then ... hopefully with funds sourced elsewhere, or if worst came to worse and necessary by selling my already held LOM shares;

7. I would then sell $180 k (distributed to my wife from my trust) of LOM shares then held from the exercised LOMO, each financial year starting from April 2017 (utilising Capital Gains Tax Concession and reducing potential tax liability) ... until the eventual takeover of LOM ... which will be beyond my control regarding timing.

In summary, I suspect that the outlook looks good ... all thanks to LOM, it's dedicated BOD, some perseverance and luck (by believing and taking risk of averaging down the price of my LOMO as they approached expiry).

Congratulations and best wishes to all long term LOM believers and HC posters who have always positively posted and supported management.

Enjoy the ride and invest the rewards wisely,
    Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.