Its a real shame Cujo that you are blinded by free hand outs and...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Its a real shame Cujo that you are blinded by free hand outs and think that with free handouts the countries leaders and parties are okay. Every one can sit down and work out ways to waste money if its not theirs. Why should i as a tax payer put towards the insulation of a persons home at $1200.00 a pop when the lazy sods could have bought the insulation themselves for $300 and done it themselves or maybe the goverment could have given takers like you the $ 300 dollars worth of isulation and you could have put it where you like. Dont give me the explanation it employed people. The people putting it in got paid $60 per residence and the profit went to their boss. They should all be had up for slave labour. No i didn't get free insulation because it was an insult to my intelligense that we as taxpayers would have to pay it back. As for your comments that it insulated homes, Thats a laugh as they were putting it on top of old insulation or replacing existing in many instances .If you want to get technical this is a waste of resources. All i ask is dont banter on unless you know some of the facts from both sides

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.