M4M 12.9% 2.7¢ macro metals limited

KFE, page-32

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    What's a strategic stake drarthur? Under the 5% level of shares so less than 32,570,000? A strategic stake would have to be greater than 20m shares wouldn't it? Any changes to the T20 would show and there have been no changes in the make up of the T20 for months. So if someone was building a strategic stake they would have to do it in multiple accounts to stay out of the T20, just the same I doubt this has happened. At the same time if someone came in now and tried to pick up a large holding in a relatively short amount of time I doubt they could do it without someone noticing, as you suggest it is a lack of on market buyers that has the sp at sub 9c. I thought livas made a fair point that the Metal Bulletin report would provide information that a potential suitor would be interested in. As the company firms up the information around its business plan the numbers will become compelling and it does become just a matter of time before either a CI comes on board or an offer is made or both. Anyway my preference is still for the company to go to production, so my kids can smile all the way to the bank of mum and dad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $97.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $332.5K 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813525 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.