EGR 5.00% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

KfW IPEX-Bank UFK Financing Example, page-22

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Which link are you referring? All PatientMan links seemed to work fine for me.

As for KNL I am sure many of us all have our different reasons for believing it is the duck's nuts of the graphite juniors. Personally I feel they have advanced in a cautious and realistic manner. Along which they have hit several key milestones that sets them, in my mind, miles apart from many of the other Oz graphite plays.

They secured their first offtake before anyone else back in December 2013. Moreover this was with a European Graphite trader, not the Chinese. Whilst, in the meantime the Chinese have announced super 'lucrative' deals with the advancing 'super pits' in the magnitude of 100's of 1000's of - I believe at my last count it was in the vicinity of 560,000 tonnes from the big 3 super hopefuls (including MOUs). Considering current flake graphite production is under 400k pa odd and total graphite 1,100,000 odd then I find these claims spurious, even more so when you consider the smart money suckered many people into buying their flying share price parcels off them when China was supposedly going to halt production, it currently produces over 75% of all world graphite (roughly, can't remember exact) but has since rescinded this decision however that hasn't stopped all from rah rah'ing about the potential size of the future graphite market. Maybe it will be huge? But when you have experts fielding figures of 80k tonnes pa of extra flake to a max (very optimistic max I might add) of 140k for Tesla factory in Nevada you may scratch your head, moreso it's not til 2020. Especially with all these guys who bandy about on their threads mentioned all-mighty Allah Musk and his gigachurch even when he has specifically stated he wants to source from America - ie. close by so as to reduce the carbon footprint. In the meantime I see other threaders, say "hey man, we got up to 250k pa capacity, we will easy just secure another 70k pa in the coming weeks... no worries mate webee the kings of G", let's keep patting each others back and popping up on other peoples threads to spread nefarious rumours and conveniently googled gif's.

So I guess 10k first offtake sounded a little more realistic to me. Add another 20k tonnes pa coming from another European player ThyssenKrupp after extensive testing and a 30k LOI with the option of 10k more from KNLs second deposit at Merelani and I feel pretty good. Especially now since TK has changed corporate policy so that they will never place their name on a LOI or offtake again because they were bombarded with graphite samples from yep, I bet, every other Oz graphite junior wanting to diversify the dragon into some mythological serpent-schnauzer. Still, KNL signed off on the 20k binding offtake which came with in principle eligibility for a German Government backed loan from the no.1 ranked safest investment bank in the world (in the form of state-owned KfW). Meanwhile, others are still sprouting things like... worlds largest deposit, best flake size, superjumbo mambo man (mambo is Swahili for some weird greeting culture for those who haven't had the privilege of visiting the lovely remarkable safe foreign investment country in Africa we call Tanzania). Better yet while we were testing our modest little JORC deposit from Epanko and sending off samples, marketing the product, others persisted in marketing their entire deposits, interestingly enough we only JORC'd (I think I made a new verb) 20% of Epanko and still hadn't begun on Merelani... see latest announcement with regards here-- which is clearly designed to secure the extra 10k pa TK originally wanted in their LOI). Highlighting buyer demands for diversity of product, which we have in spades. And again others were boasting in capitised and captivating BS release titles a $1000 per tonne price floor... good luck with those figures as graphite oversupply continues to suppress prices, competition increases and huge capex costs begin to escalate.

Still KNL flies under the radar, only concerning those others when they take incremental steps on the way to production whilst others fiddle around offering CR's at near enough above current share prices to fully equity fund their now impotent dreams. Little old KNL still with only 36m cap and less than 180m shares issued and now new players emerge with 10m market caps and more than a billion on register to cash in on the supposed grey-to-black is the new gold, utilising tactics of nearology despite that KNL originally scoured Tanzania all over first before settling on their site before previously burnt failings of u3o8's decided to make hay.

as for the falling share price... well the recent price action suggests a trend reversal to bullish despite prevailing winds of sentiment. And yes constantly sold down in a trickle thanks to such said winds coupled with, I am sure some sophisticated investors who took the 17c recent CR. Not to mention the extremely large overhang as merry old little KNL got caught in the hoopla of last years massive spike of morons who read a couple of HC posts and an outdated article released by the waves of smartmoneys comment for ca$h writers and spiked the oz sector like a rush for danish tulips. Pity we couldn't just plug along, ticking all the boxes and making a modest and inexorable push to production.

KNL is a huge buy today at 21... shame this one is capped.

GLTAH... sorry for the ramble. Cheers, R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $22.00K 209.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 340000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 139712 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.