KRR 16.7% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

king River the Racehorse, page-3

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I reckon King River the racehorse was a ripping omen bet. Scratched from it's last start and set for this race.

Early fixed odd punters got $41 the win which reduced down to $26 tote odds.

It won at Caulfield, but it's formerly a Perth horse, another omen.

And how's the breeding. By World Class Vanadium out of Gold Strike. Trained by Tony Barton and ridden by Twiggy Forrest.

I love the pedigree on the sire's side. Titanium x Mega Fluorite. The dam's side is interesting too. Scoping Study x Joint Venture.

King River totally drilled 'em ... and it's not even May 1 ...winning by a street.

Must admit though, the other horses were pretty ordinary. Naysayer well down the track, Pessimist broke down, Troll ran through the running rail and was last seen cantering down Dandenong Road where he was cleaned up by a bus, and Downramper was put down by the vets.

Sunday morning silliness and poetic licence aside, I had a decent plonk on King River at Caulfield, just like I had a decent plonk on King River Copper many years ago, and I'm holding on tight.

I'm not worried by the minor delay in the vanadium scoping study. It comes when it comes. And the fluorite scoping study comes when it comes ... and the vanadium purity comes when it comes ... and May 1 comes, well on May 1 ... and we all should be very excited and full of expectation. Golden times await.

KRC will thrown everything at this before the options expiry date, and beyond.

We have an embarrassment of riches, and under the astute stewardship of KRC management, we have a thrilling future.

Don't forget that BHP started out in a tin shed with a 40 acre claim. At one point, it had only nine shareholders!

Even back then, there were big doubters ... the first silver produced was claimed by sceptics to have been borrowed to ramp up the share price.

It's pioneering management was so poor the general manager had to borrow a suit to take the first prospectus to Adelaide. Look at it now.

Patience can be bitter, but its fruit is sweet.

I also think Mr Barton should change the company name from King River Copper Limited ... to King River Copper Unlimited!

Like King River the horse, KRC is a winner!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $9.863K 919.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2644232 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 190139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.