EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

knl frankfurt trading like crazy , page-12

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Agree Rocky-1.

If you are curious and have time on your hands, start doing a bit of your own NPV calcs, and do a "sum of the parts" valuation. An NPV on Epanko alone is a number of multiples above the current sp. Taylor recently put 86c on it, or 43c with a 50% discount (just emailed to shareholders today, so it should be on website over the weekend). Unlike other juniors, our project can start to be relied upon with a higher degree of accuracy and comfort, as we have a lot of risk taken out via the off-take. Personally, my number is north of $1, but I can see why Taylor have to be a bit more conservative.

Then, add a valuation for a potential JV with Richland. The flake there is also excellent, I believe. It will likely add 50% to the Epanko NPV. Then, add the Tango potential. As noted in the announcement, Tango was originally one of the top 3 prospects in Tanzania for KNL, so to get it bodes very, very well.

I'm not going to ask you to tell me your own valuation calcs, but I know that once we are producing, the value of the shares will be above $1.

When does production plan on starting? Early 2016. Potential upside from current share price? Massive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $24.32K 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 40549 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.