IMM 0.00% 34.5¢ immutep limited

knowing risk and why it is mitigated, page-9

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Just my opinion that any placement at 20c or higher will be good for PRR and I would assume(speculate) that it would be to USA investors. I actually dont see the need to rush into a full on placement but rather a smaller one to make an entry into the USA biotech investment fraternity and provide adequate funding for just the near future.

My reasoning is if there is some positive news that comes from Prima and the sp were to spike PRR would be able to secure the required funds at a higher price but with less dilution. Of course convertible notes could be an option.

However, having said that, the company may opt to get all the required funding in lieu of Springtree now,given the uncertainty of global financial markets into the future. They may decide to mitigate such risk by doing a placement sooner at hopefully around the 20c or more mark.

All this is just speculation on my part and I am mindful that the sp having moved up quickly from around 12c to mid 20's we are now experiencing a bit of a retrace as IMO some are realising profits and/or diminishing their risk. There is no guarantee(particularly without positive news)that the sp will not retrace further. Im sure all on HC realise that when a downturn occurs the price drop can sometimes self perpetuate as stop losses are hit or some holders panic. Ive experinced this and lol been part of it.

I would not expect any major panic etc if the price holds at 20c or above, but frankly human nature being what it is if it drops under 20c we may cop a bigger fall than otherwise simply due to the pyschological impact on sentiment. So my eyes will be focussed on that big lot of buys lined up at 20c and I will be hoping that this wall will refuse to be breached. Any good news could of course take us to a new high and a new level of support. All of us would no doubt welcome that. I will however be be wary and watch PRR market moves closely.

Just my own observations and thoughts on the matter. My key strategy in investment is to protect my capital because if I do that I believe I have a greater chance to realise profit. In my mind any other approach is just gambling.

Cheers and a happy Australia Day to all HC tragics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $1.172M 3.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29990 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 174098 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.