AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

There is such a small audience for this stock on HC and that...

1. 22 Posts.
    There is such a small audience for this stock on HC and that means that anyone can have a voice heard . Thats good. Whats interesting is the polarity of the views - and the absolute granular detail the posters have gone into to push their views.

This is a very new company, with even newer technology. Visualisation is all the rage ( video content is dominating google ) and health and body image are massive influencers - so I'd suggest that the best position is to wait and see and let it unfold. Look at NUH - 4c up to 13.5c , down to 4c then today is 11c ( plus minus ) - and that was wearables.

I also find it strange when non holders dump all over a stock . Whats in that ? Axes to grind ? I can see that tactic relevant to the shorters of this world , like those who had a field day with GSW, but with MYQ - shorting ? Unlikely !

So I guess someone at MYQ had upset someone not at MYQ , and HC is as good a place as any for this type of no contact " financial " fisticuffs.

ASX will do it job, the stock will re-list, deals will be announced, revenue will commence, and commercial partnerships will follow. Apps on their own are dead ducks, apps with partner endorsement and promotion, are another thing entirely.

One last observation - celebrity endorsement, may not be the endgame for a company, it impact may be the leverage into to the channels where the real traction exists. Thats where Kool Aid become Clear Water

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.