Krygios, page-72

1. 27,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Good post triage;

You 'have to take the rap, son' for tanking, says Nick Kyrgios' mother

Nill conceded Kyrgios' effort was "the wrong reaction" but is confident he will use it as a learning experience.

ACT Tennis boss Ross Triffitt has leapt to the defence of Nick Kyrgios. Photo: Rohan Thomson
    She insisted it was a response to a perceived lack of vocal support from his box, and the language warning from the chair umpire simply "triggered it off".
    "I've messaged him a few times and I don't get angry at him, I know how difficult it is," she said.
    "I say to him you have to learn from it, and you have to take that rap. He knows he's going to get it, and he did.
    "He'll think about that and know it was a silly reaction, it was the wrong reaction.
    "He needs to find a solution and find someone he trusts [for advice]. You've got to believe in someone when they tell you to do something.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/spo...oss-defends-nick-kyrgios-20150707-gi6mph.html

Wasn't Ricky Ponting,the captain of the Australian cricket team found pissed in the gutter?

He's a young guy ,give him some time.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.