APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Last Call For Proxies

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hello fellow share holders,

There's been a fair amount of discussions regarding the AGM this year and in particular, the proxies and how you will vote.

One discussion, our proxies won't spill the board. The amount of support has been flooding in. Is it enough? I don't know, I'm not the one collecting the proxies but what I do know, we are trying to make a change for the better for all APG share holders.

To sit back and do nothing or rely on someone else to get it done doesn't count in this years AGM. There is enormous discussions and work happening behind the hc scenes and it's all to help create shareholder value by getting one of our own on the board Someone who is on our side.

Someone here made mention, from the fire that's been lit under board management, it's spurred them into action. If that's the case, this should of been done much sooner.

Here's the thing, what's to stop management going back to their old ways once this years agm is done? They seem to actually get something done just before each years agm. And then whoooshka, nothing. Lets end this cycle here and now.

This really is your last chance (Ends this Friday) to help bring the change needed to ensure apg is a success. Do your part and send in your proxy and help us help you.
    Email your proxy to [email protected] Provide your name, your HC handle and share holding amount.

Thanks everyone, and have a great day

Rickaroonie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.