EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

Last years Annual Report, page-4

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi PalmTree,

I understand your (and other hc posters') frustration re: EWC offical information flow in respect of its financing and construction progress, or, to be more precise, the finalisation of financing, completion of construction as well as beginning of commercial operations by now, in relation to EWC's three major projects. I also agree that EWC should inform the market as to progress (or lack of it) at appropriate times throughout the year. Self-imposed deadlines (as per its previous annual reports) need to be achieved or, if not, the market needs to be informed as the major reasons for delays.

At the end of this month, however, we will only get EWC's 2014/15 financial results (ie. no text re: individual projects, but just numbers). Hopefully, these financial figures show another good profit for EWC and that, by the time we will get more detailed and up-to-date information on all its projects, namely by the end of September, 2015, enough progress on the financing and construction front will have been made (might even warrant a special ASX announcement), so that we can all feel comfortable about our investment and look ahead with a lot of confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1274991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.