GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Latest Lithium Related Articles, page-1323

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    No chance Turnball the Innovator will get on this. He and Peter Garret have to be my biggest let downs in politics. Regarding Senator Murkowskis inquiry into the lithium and other essential Battery commodities. You could sense her panic after hearing Simon Moore of Benchmark Minerals evidence which I posted last week. You can guarantee that,s going straight to the White House. In my dreams GXY could score half of Nemaskas Processor which is a 1 day train straight into the heartland of American Auto Detroit. Come on AT time to blow the market away! Screw the Japanese Tea ceremonies North America is looking pretty tasty. But I guess this companies big enough and has enough assets to do both. Now that's hedging your bets. Start getting screwed by the Chinese then redirect product to the yanks.
    The shorts opened up have balls of steel. But a technical analysis suggests they might pick up a cheeky 10 or 20% from the newbies here scared of a little red. 2017 made The Red Wedding seem like a picnic. But if this goes really ballistic then shorters loses could be exponential. They're not getting my shares. I'm out of cash shame as of all the big rises and falls I've had with this company something tells me the next breakout will be bigger than The Great Wall of China. My Beach Trading group have no idea about Gxy and say take some profit. Yeah right.. someone said take some profit last year and the year before. I'm following the money and the biggest funds in the world are soaking up GXY shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.