GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Latest Lithium Related Articles, page-1496

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1248
    Its starting, I knew that we could definitely say our time has come when the big miners start looking for lithium. Fortescue, $15 billion market cap. These guys and the real big miners are going to either be very lucky, pick up the scraps or start looking to take out the smaller cap lithium miners. Luckily we have already secured some of the best and will be well ahead (in terms of resource and expertise) before these guys even get a look in. I’ll say with a fair bit of confidence that we won’t recognise this sector in 5-10 years time. Hopefully we won’t recognise our bank balances as a result. While I quite like my job, working full time is a little overrated. I’ll be happy to be in a position to choose to work rather than have to.

Good luck people and stay strong don’t let the bastards get any, chances are they will try and scare us again before the big news comes out. Got to love the Kidman guy saying that they are the only ones left for the Europeans and Americans to go to.

While I haven’t followed the threads as closely lately, I think the threads are better without the quick buck traders and so many up and down rampers. I noticed we have come down a bit on the most commented board, is that a result of maturing as a company or the relative small amount of retail left. I can’t even be bother reading my other little favourite now that it’s had a little pump and full of johnny come lately experts. I’ll go back when it has calmed down a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.