GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Latest Lithium Related Articles, page-542

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I would have liked to have disappeared under my floppy hat in my lawn mowing days.

I was reading where GeForce sees you moving into a $5 million house next year at .90c. I hope you're excited Up, and ready for your new life! You may be needing an upgrade to an electric ride-on Victa lawn mower by then, as the upkeep and lawn care of the sprawling grounds with the Harbour views, will be nothing short of exhausting.

I think that you've made a good point about the fossil fuel mindset, as you have experienced it for yourself, and when something becomes ingrained in a mindset, it can become difficult to change. We don't know how much time will be needed to change the thinking, however, based on some of the articles being published, the numbers for EV adoption in countries around the world, are starting to look very impressive in percentage terms.
    We all want a cleaner and greener way of living, and as you have asked before, how many of us are actually walking the talk in practical applications. I can see how EV adoption in this country will happen, when increasing numbers of households get their residential battery storage systems installed, charging infrastructure continues to improve, Government subsidies become incentives for those in need, and some clever marketing strategies from those in the industry, will no doubt evolve the thinking of the masses over time. I'm thinking that over the next decade and a half, we will be able to see the evidence, when ICE vehicles are eventually phased out, and we can no longer hear the vehicles around us.

I do think that you and Nightmarez may start a run on electric/battery powered lawn mowers, and cordless, brushless whipper snippers.

@The Dean ...I'll have you know that the year was 1918, long before my parents were born, and this was the way we be speaketh back then, and the way that formalities were stood upon.

Upstart... You were right about the milk looking frothy, and about to spill a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.