GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Latest Lithium Related Articles, page-844

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Hi Upstart, It's been great to read through the many articles on this thread, (as I have sipped and nursed my Lemsip), and this particular one has been of great interest, as it discusses the disruption by electrification, and its eventual effects on the coal and oil industries.

I'm waiting to see how early self driving vehicles can be introduced onto our roads, and into our transport infrastructure. I do remember when it was mentioned that some trains would become driverless also.
    It will be encouraging to see charging stations, charging infrastructure of various types wherever we go, and the charging ability of vehicles, to be charged as they are being parked and driven around.

Also looking forward to the low costs of electric car ownership, less moving parts to be maintained and paid for, and the vehicles lasting for lengthy periods of time.

It was interesting to read that some people may elect to give up car ownership, as there will be several alternative transport options available. The light rail system in the Sydney CBD looks like a comfortable way to get around town, (except for all the people on it), and I believe that infrastructure works are currently being extended into the Eastern suburbs. I haven't been on the light rail as yet, as I prefer to walk long distances through the CBD, and travel on a lot of ferries.

It's great to be invested in Galaxy at this early stage, as we look forward to the future of electrification, with its economic and convenience advantages, and know that we will be making substantial future profits, as this revolution continues to take hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.