GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Latest Lithium Related Articles, page-845

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    And even more;
    As soon as people will drive test an EV they will never want to go back to ICE; it is such much better responsiveness and driving experience...
    And regarding drive test, Tesla is different from the rest of the auto makers: the show rooms and people there are not doing sales, they are not paid on commission, so they will be happy to offer you a drive test for the sake of the experience, and this is amazing.
    As an example: last year I was in LA for few days on the way back to NZ from Europe and I've had never a chance to test a Tesla (as was almost inexistent in NZ) and I found it as a great opportunity to see a Tesla showroom. So I went to one of their's in a big mall and they ask me if I want a test drive and I said "of course but to be honest, the chance to buy one from you is zero as I already reserved a Model 3 and now I'm just on a holiday going back to NZ". Their answer was "We don't have one here for you today, but I can arrange a test drive for tomorrow on a different showroom, or I can put you on the list for a test drive when it will be available in NZ".
    . So I went next day and test a Model X.
    Guys, if you have a chance go and do it, I guaranty you'll start laughing with excitement, it's amazing.
    Last edited by GeForce: 06/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.