NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

LCK Price, page-34

1. 1,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    We can speculate until the cows come home, as to why some sold.
    Usually, it’s nothing more sinister than people simply wanting to take profit. Also remembering, there were probably a few people who have been holding bags for a while, waiting for an opportunity to recoup as much of their investment as possible.... with little patience to wait for another reasonable opportunity.

Id be very surprised if they didn’t have more in-depth plans and ideas on how to move forward, but I’m sure many are dependent on a few hurdles being jumped first, including having the upgrade to reserve certification.
    As de-risking takes place, more doors and pockets will inevitably open.
    It comes down to ROI.

If the path were already forged however, the MC would likely be much higher.

Hopefully we’ll all have a much clearer picture, before the year is out.

Self interest of management is pretty common practice, but isn’t always a bad thing..... particularly when their upside is directly proportional to the upside in MC (so long as goals are being kicked and not just empty pumps to unlock performance shares).
    So long as the spec play isn’t your typical ASX CR/dilute, chew through funds via admin fees with empty promises and then repeat..... only to consolidate once the share base becomes enormous.
    I definately don’t think LCK fits that bill.

Still much to do, but we’re getting there.

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.306M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.93K 1.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 35642355 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2322956 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 760000
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.