AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Legals, page-64

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Mongy

I am coming late to this thread but I am gobsmacked that your original post is still up. You have called your thread “Legals” but clearly you are no lawyer. I know this because, firstly, your research is sloppy and you mis-state some crucial points (and then ask us does the difference really matter). Second, you base your judgements on “similar situations”, without considering important distinguishing facts. Thats an error only a non lawyer would make. But most importantly, you accuse Jaguar of issuing false reports to the Government of Brazil. Do you not realise that Jaguar (TSX:JAG) has an ongoing business in Minas Gerais, Brazil? JAG has a market cap of over C$120 mil - enough to hire not only resource lawyers but also defamation counsel! And in Brazil, reputation is even more important than it is in Australia - success or failure can depend on it. Those of us here on HC know that you are a bit of a joker, a small time trader, and that no harm was meant. Rodney Lamond, President and CEO of Jaguar Mining, may not. How do you know their lawyers’ letter isn’t already in the mail?

cheetah
    Last edited by cheetah: 25/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.