ASX 0.32% $65.19 asx limited

leo strauss

1. 3,323 Posts.
    actually Leo i was there the night he posted the info at GLP, i read through it and much of my own research into the subject falled in line with what i already knew given a couple of new revelations, thus i posted the info to Sherry and she saw the truth in it and so she had it posted. Theres a fair bit of info on her website that i've sent her and she has posted.

This stuff is so Sci-Fi so fuc$en extreme it's almost to surreal for the average sheep to believe and yes the debunkers luv to debunk, just the way they like it!

Better to know the TRUTH no matter how insanely radical it seems then to not know it at all using much discernment and Scripture reference of course, what you don't know can harm u as the future will tell.

As for those who have the guts to take a stand for this insidious truth, most are targeted for assassination or have been!

Lets see

William Cooper
    Fritz Springmeire
    Phil Schnieder

theres a few more but rarely did any have the first hand experience and insight like these guys did, the info is all there to read on the net with a few google vids.

Now given James Casbolt is still alive the only fault i found in his writing was the fact he believes we have good 'benevolent' aliens that protect us from the bad aliens and our own 'Black ops' crew.

Now there is a mountain of evidence that supports this but they're actually playing a shell game of 'Brinkmanship' to the greys and reptilians who are doing all the NWO set-up and dirty work atm and when they're ready the so called benevolant beings will switch nature and take over the NWO for emselves, that's a little way in the future yet.

They're called the GF Galatic Federation, tonne of info out there on them but i see em as the best of LIARS playing mass DECEPTION..huh they've got the New Agers brainwashed that's for sure.

Below is what i'm talking about..

>>The grey and reptilian aliens working together with the military in the underground bases is called MIEC (military industrial extra- terrestrial complex). This is a malevolent organisation, as you shall see with the following information. There are also benevolent ET’s on this planet. These groups are not part of the MIEC and are from the Pleiades, Andromeda, Lyra, Procyon, Tau Ceti, Sirius A, and Ummo. These groups seem to work together in some kind of protective ‘federation’.

On February 20, 1954 a delegation from these groups met with the Eisenhower administration in an unsuccessful effort to reach an agreement on the US’s thermonuclear weapons program. The stumbling block to these negotiations was that these ET’s were not willing to provide technology that might have been used by the military-industrial factions of the Eisenhower administration. These peace loving ‘human looking’ beings refused to be co-opted into the emerging military industrial extra terrestrial complex (MIEC) in the US, Britain, Russia and elsewhere on the planet<<

Aliens are nothing but the 1/3 of the fallen angles that fell with lucifer..and there are many different factions and hierachys within but they all fall under the umbrella of the 'synagouge of satan' they're his army and his elite aliens are the 'Dracos' being the top order..

What's funny is around the same time this article came out Sherry and i were having a full debate on whether there were good aliens out there under Gods command..and after reaching the conclusion above there definitley are not.

They're condemed and convicted without redemption since there fall from the top heaven to the first heaven (earth) and second heaven (space, planets,astral realms) and they just play good cop/bad cop with us. It's kinda hard trying to define it all to anyone because it's so complex and so many variables atm but i've pretty much worked it all out..and they know i have!

The only good beings are our appointed gaurdian angels and warrior angels doing YHWHs bidding alas the war in the Heavens and now on Earth atm, much more to come but i'm ready for it all.

basically i don't give a flying fuc$ what people think of all this stuff because very soon + 2012 - some crazy $hit is gunna down and the 'Underground Boys' know it!

follow the boys scouts..'be prepared'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.