EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Lets get it around, page-57

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Hi there fellow KNLers, that was my first post ever on HC but I felt the need to ask the questions to Johnny who seems to be a serial down rammer and great pleasure from it. I do hope I am wrong as this world has enough bad things in it without people playing on others emotions with such focus and determination that they are actually getting some sort do sick pleasure out of it. Johnny seems quite intelligent and is possibly quite a lovely person but just seems caught up in being the bad guy to KNL. Hopefully he can soon join us on our journey and be part of the team KNL rather than the opposition. I am soooo in this journey with you all and can't wait for this to turn around and our share price matches our value. Completely oversold and way too cheap for what has been achieved to date. Also is now just about risk free. The share price is market games and nothing more. The value will be realised soon enough. Hang in there and try not to stress and please don't listen to the johnnys of the world. There is always a bad egg in the carton but don't throw out the whole carton because of one bad egg. Stop selling into the shorting and let it turn back into positive territory. And please dYOR and this is all just my opinion....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $24.32K 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 40549 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.