VCR ventracor limited

Troutfisho - you are right, the company certainly needs...

1. 423 Posts.
    Troutfisho - you are right, the company certainly needs something to kick it along.

However, I think you are very mistaken if you believe an injection of funds by an outside source will be that kick.

The problem is what VCR has to give the outsider in exchange for the funds. At a sp of 5 or 6 cents, they will have to trade a very significant portion of the company in order to get the cash they are looking for.

Dilution will be extreme. You might say that 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing. Small comfort if you end up with less than your (average) purchase price though.

The fact that we have ended up in this miserable position is proof positive (for me) that the current management team have failed to manage the company well. "manage" means more than just meeting milestones - it means meeting milestones within the timeframe, within the budget.

This last point, they have absolutely and categorically failed to do - otherwise they would not be running out of cash. In my view, proof positive of incompetence.

So - do you want to move forward with an incompetent management team, or try something new?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.