PLS 1.55% $3.80 pilbara minerals limited

Lets not miss the boat

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Its hard to start a new credible  thread, but ill have a go, ......This lack of communication from management has set a pattern of "division" between alot of most credible holders/posters of PLS. Ive read all posts today and have really only given a thumbs up to @Awoonga  , .........................................Periods of time that go by without any updates on how we are progressing put question marks in shareholders heads.   IE;   "ROFR"with MIN was a issue that we sorted,   at a cost i must say,  and have we heard anything about whether Min was the äctual owner of "wodgina at the time PLS signed off with GAM?    ( awful lot to pay if they weren"t )    GLC supposed BOA has not been confirmed in any  annoncement that ive seen,  ........ even the upfront payment has only been stated that its there,  though no details of when & how it will be paid,   BOAs with up to 8  chinese companies "waiting"in the wings, ................yes i can relate to each wanting a confidentiality agreement, but by jingo"s  surely theres one or two that management feel are worthy of a announcement, "TRIPS TO CHINA by ken and neil  , its great that they are active in this region as we all know this is the "powerhouse"region in this "disruptive"technology,   and as ÖZBLUE" said on there return, why would both need to  go to China if it wasnt for the signing of something important, ...............its been a month now, id really like shareholders to be at least given a hint of what transpired and what it will mean for PLS.   "LETS NOT MISS THE BOAT", ............ we can all get "foggy glasses"   with things like "very favourable terms"etc, Whilst having upmost faith in ken and all the PLS management we do need more info about who and what we are doing as we grow. Understandings with LIT are great, but it brings me to the issue of technology in the field of Li batteries.  I do believe spodumene is superior over brine atm, though with how  technology is and has advanced over the last ten years or so, ........brine reserves may in time cause us some negative impact.    ...............................im a "mum & dad invester",  and am disatisfied with how our share price is travelling, .............any med to long term invester in PLS knows that our resource is ünique",  and as i have done will hold,   though some need to offload for their own reasons and should be able to do so at a fair market value, .........we are not at a fair market value atm.    ................................ as you can see im very bullish PLS and the diruptive tech thats headed our way, .......... i just feel we need to be kept more informed about  how things are progressing as, like me, will keep shareholders stronger and not allow the s/h to steal from us,  all  IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.060(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.73 $57.00M 15.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69737 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 38473 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.80
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.80 $3.82 $3.73 3913253
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.