SPL 0.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Letter from Cheryl..

1. 2,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    Dear Shareholders,

I am thrilled and honoured to write to you for the first time as the CEO of Starpharma. In my first week, I have been impressed by the dedication and enthusiasm that permeates all facets of our organisation, and I am excited to embark on this journey together with all of you.

As I step into this role, I am acutely aware of the challenges and opportunities that define our industry and our company's unique position within it. Reflecting on the recent history of Starpharma, I recognise the resilience and determination that have guided us through challenging times in the biotech landscape.

While acknowledging challenges, I am also buoyed by the incredible possibilities that lie before us. The application of dendrimer technology is rapidly expanding, presenting us with unique opportunities to make a meaningful impact.

As I step into this new role, I am struck by the potential within our organisation. The dedication and expertise of our team lay a strong foundation upon which we can build for the future. I am committed to fostering an environment of collaboration, innovation, and inclusivity that will drive us towards even greater achievements.

In the coming months and years, we will remain steadfast in our commitment to advance Starpharma’s innovative nanoparticle DEP® platform to create improved versions of anti-cancer therapies with fewer side effects, targeted delivery, and improved effectiveness, including in areas like antibody-drug conjugates and radiotheranostics. We are eager to steer our efforts towards harnessing emerging trends and technological advancements, and positioning Starpharma as a pioneer and excellent partner in the biotech sphere.

I appreciate the trust and confidence placed in me and in Starpharma. We value your support as we chart a course towards increasing success and impactful contributions to improving the lives of patients globally.

I wish to acknowledge the significant contributions of Jackie Fairley and thank her for the time she has committed to ensuring a comprehensive handover as I commence this role.

In closing, I am filled with optimism for the journey ahead. I am excited to lead Starpharma into this new chapter and am committed to working tirelessly to drive our company towards increasing success.

Thank you for your warm welcome and support. In February, I intend to share a further update with you regarding short and mid-term priorities and any further updates.

Kind regards,
    Cheryl Maley
    Chief Executive Officer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.0K 1.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 535926 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.5¢ 991112
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.